FOLLOW ON TWITTER
Liz is a Customer Management and Sales professional with network planning,
solutions deployment, engineering and operations experience in the Telecom and IT
security industries. She has a proven record of successfully working with the unique
demands of strategic customer accounts.
With a spot light on managing or supporting business relationships using her customer
relationship and Program/Project management skills, Liz sharpens the focus on increasing
satisfaction, resolving problems, and maximizing on the resulting opportunities.
Liz has worked with companies such as AT&T, Sprint, Orange Business Services, and BT
as well as small businesses using her passion as a customer advocate to align client and
business requirements and expectations. Her ability to build working relationships across
functional and matrix organizations creates effective workgroups that are responsive
to the needs of the customer and supportive of company strategic plan.
- Defining and communicating internal and external customer gaps and solutions
- Helping Business Units understand the needs of the customer
- Coordinating New Product Introduction (NPI) and Proof of Concept (POC) customer test efforts
- Problem Solver and Team Lead; Communication and Organization
- MS Office; PowerPoint; Word, Excel, Salesforce, Oracle, Siebel, MS Project, CRM
- Telecom, Managed Service Provider, Secure Web Gateway, VoIP, MS WAN, Wireline, SS7
"Improving the Customer Relationship!"