Business leader with 18 years of experience in operations, sales and marketing, facilities,
transportation, safety and security, human resources and general management.
Extensive leadership experience in customer service, employee relations, labor contract
negotiation and vendor contract negotiation.
Proven success in maximizing return on investment (ROI) through problem solving,
multi-tasking and by managing P&L and yearly budgeting responsibilities. Exceptional skills
in leading cross-functional teams and increasing production standards, while developing
robust workplace relationships resulting in improved business outcomes.
- Manage to key customer metrics, sales, customer retention and associate retention.
- Ensures the timely resolution of customer service issues.
- Prepares and executes yearly budget which include a monthly sales, retention,
staffing and financial forecast.
- Evaluates performance and ensures recruitment, interviewing to meet and maintain business needs.
- Responsible for developing annual and seasonal operational plans and successfully
executing strategies to achieve revenue and profit goals.
"I put the FUN back in Functional High Performance Teamwork."