Sara Rudy has more than 12 years of leadership of projects and services in the
Information Technology, marketing, financial services and print media industries.
Sara represented the mission and strategies of the Chief Technology Officer to business units
and implemented an extensive training database used at PMI Mortgage Insurance Company.
She also represented MBNA Bank services at professional sporting events, orchestrated team
building events, fairs, and community events for PMI, as well as coordinated special fund-raising
events for the University of San Francisco.
Sara also volunteers as Co-Chairman Membership Committee at Job Connections in Danville, CA
and is Team Leader for "The Making Strides Against Breast Cancer" for the American Cancer Society.
Sara also served as a Senate Page for U.S. Senate in Washington, D.C.
- Consistently recognized for leadership in serving others
- Influence and promotional skills
- Natural and creative problem-solving abilities
- Advanced Outlook Calendars, PowerPoint, Advanced Excel XP
- HTML (Basic and Advanced), Visio, Access XP, MS Project 2000
"Sara is available for immediate full-time employment."